Monday, August 20, 2007

I want some Sex....


and the City that is :( I finished going through the series again, I must admit, I'm going to miss those girls. I even watched the extra bonus disc that included interviews, montages from the show, and various other tidbits of information.

I have to say, I love everything about this show. It is so well crafted in every aspect. The acting, writing, character development ~ it has everything.

I would have to say the only other comedy that I remember feeling such affinity for was The Mary Tyler Moore show. It makes me realize what a special thing it is when all the right elements line up to make a show a cultural phenomenon.

I'm sure Daniel will be glad to have a reprieve from the SATC theme music that played over and over between episodes. You may have a break for now, but just remember, my friends Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda will be coming to a theater near you very soon and that will be a BIG deal :)

2 comments:

normanrey said...

Well, I guess I can also say I want some Sex, too. :-) I have been saying I'd borrow the first season from you and then forget to pick it up whenever I drop you off. Now that I'm putting this out there, maybe I will remember next time I'm at your place.

Dany said...

Matt you better have all those people borrowing from our exclusive collection sign a waiver or you should take an imprint of their credit card...