Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall TV Review...


It's that time of year again...when the DVR goes into overdrive and Oprah decides to do another season...and make a few more billions.

Daniel and I made our list and checked it twice, thumbing through Entertainment Weekly to determine which new shows to give a shot. After watching the premiere episodes of most of the shows, I have to say I'm not overly impressed with the new season.

It's not that any of the shows were horrible ~ it's just that most aren't very memorable. As of now, the only ones I am holding out hope for are Private Practice (good cast and of course I'm rooting for my girl Addison to have a hit show (I know you secretly love her Daniel!), Dirty Sexy Money (I think that's the title) and Pushing Daisies.

The winner by far for me has been Pushing Daisies. It's definitely quirky and whimsical and I really enjoyed the first episode. The lead guy is also cute in a nerdy way. The lead girl is really cute as well and there is something sweet about her ~ they had a really sweet chemistry. Of course Kristin Chenowith is great ~ or at least I have a soft spot for her (she's always be Glinda to me :)

I guess I should be glad I didn't bond with more of the shows or else I would have become a slave to the television. After all ~ I still have my favorites from seasons past (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Cold Case, Survivor, and Brothers & Sisters) to fit into my schedule.

2 comments:

Dany said...

Now that Addison is not sleeping with Mc Dreamy, she's ok in my book. And of course looking at Taye Diggs and the surfer dude is not bad either.

El Mito said...

ok..I am back lurking the blogs...
And YOU ahve to check out the hottie from Reaper and Chuck :)
Pushing Daisies is definetly THE BEST OF SHOW.