Thursday, July 12, 2007

Strike a Pose...or a Thousand!!



Okay, so after a busy week with things to do each evening, a date on Monday (more later), a sectional on Tuesday, practice on Wednesday, and an early dinner tonight with Jeff, I decided to be a good chorus boy and practice some of the choreography with the recordings that have been posted on line. Let me just say, there is a lot of choreography!! I consider myself semi-coordinated....I said semi and I'm trying to remember everything, I can't imagine how it's going to look when you add the total white boys from the Chorus!! The great thing is that the moves aren't too complicated; however, I think I pulled some muscles trying to figure out the "mirroring" effect on the videos. I can normally follow it, but when you start with your back to the camera and then turn and all of that is mirrored it can get a bit confusing to say the least.

All this and Norman and I haven't even gotten our '70s moves ready for the Donna Summer set!! I wonder if that choreography from Wednesday is going to pass Gary's grandmother test. Joey has definitely put a lot of thrusting in the show....I'll have to ask him how things are with his boyfriend, I'm thinking he has a lot of pent up energy...hee hee.

Well, I better put my leg warmers back on and start dancing like I've never danced before...MANIAC

No comments: